Saturday, July 14, 2012

RE:TRANSFER STATUS OF $36,000,000

I am Panevski Ljubco,contacting you independently as no one is informed of
this communication.On July/6/2004 a client of ours a consultant/contractor
with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation though now deceased, had a
financial portfolio with accrued profit and interest standing at 21Million
United States Dollars, which he requested be liquidated from his accounts and
have it deposited with our affiliate investment and security firm,RBA FINANZ
for numbered fixed deposit for 6 (six) calendar months for a good investment
interest rate(call deposit) as advised by me at that time.I undertook all the
processes and ensured I followed his precise Instructions to the letter and
had the funds deposited at RBA FINANZ.Upon maturity several notice was sent to
him and no response came from him.I will simply nominate you as the next of
kin and have RBA FINANZ Release the deposit to you and we share the proceeds
50/50.For more information please reply to (panevksi_ljubco@yahoo.com.hk)I
await your confirmation on this mail so that we can proceed.

Regards,
Mr Panevski Ljubco.

No comments: