Friday, April 26, 2013

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

My Dear Beloved in the Lord,

Good day to you and your family, My Name is Mrs. Elena Abraham, a national of Russia and
am married to late Dr.Abraham who was an Oil Merchant an international businessman.Before
he died in the year 2001 after a brief illness that lasted for only five days.

We were married for Seventeen years with a daughter (Lillian)who later died in an
Automobile accident. Before the Untimely death of my husband we were both born again
Christians. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my
Matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my late husband was Alive he deposited
the sum of ($18,000,000.00 USD) Eighteen Million United States Dollars with a Bank in
England,if u are interested please write me back.

Email:elenaabraham836@yahoo.com
Have a Blessed Day.
Your Beloved Sister
Mrs. Elena Abraham

No comments: