Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Private

Dear Sir,
 
My name is Mr. Khong Thang, trained and working as Accounting Officer for the Development Bank of Singapore (DBS). I had taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavours.
 
I write to let you know that there was a foreigner who died here in Singapore, over twenty-two years ago leaving behind an estate/capital (US$12.8M with interest) here in Development Bank of Singapore (DBS) where I work, till date, but nobody has come forward or put application for the claim. I have included the websites of the unfortunate incident for your viewing, that claim the life of the late investor for you to fully comprehend the reason why we have to carry out this deal.
 
http://econtent.elibraryhub.com/SIP/contentfiles/migrated/SIP_783__2009-01-02.html
 
I can confirm with certainty that the said Investor died intestate in 1986 and no next-of-kin to his estate and no body came forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage and working with you, we can secure the funds in the account for ourselves instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Singapore.
 
In pursuaint of the above plan, we choose you in this transaction specially because you bear the same NAME with the said Investor.However you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in this transaction as my colleagues and I have collectively agreed to allocate 20% of the total funds for your assistance.
 
However, if you are interested in carry out this deal, you are advised to email the following information as stated below so that we can immediately commence on the process on how the funds will be release to you as the Next of Kin.
 
i. RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL NAMES:
ii. CONTACT ADDRESS:
iii. AGE:
iv. TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER:
v. OCCUPATION:
 
Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and I urgently wait to hearing from you.
 
Best regards,
 
Mr. Khong Thang

No comments: